As part of upcoming Diwali festival, TNSTC and SETC are operating 7043 special bus schedules (15th to 17th Oct’17) from Chennai to different parts of Tamilnadu and Inter State services. We are hereby providing you with latest information available with us.
Passengers traveling 300 kilometers and above are requested to book the tickets in advance by visiting www.tnstc.in or visit nearest setc booking centre, reservation is not mandatory but if you need to travel with comfort we request you to confirm your seats in advance.
There are special counters opened for the reservations at CMBT 26, Poonamallee 1, Tambaram 2 with a total of 29 counters will be exclusively operated from 13th Oct ’17.
We are also providing you with updated details along with maps for better navigation from your location. The below mentioned depots will operate only from 15th 16th and 17th October ’17 as part of Diwali Celebrations.
- Anna Nagar West Bus Depot – Andhra Pradesh services
- Saidapet Court Bus Stop (Opposite to Saidapet MTC Bus Depot) – Buses to Pondicherry Cuddalore Chidambaram via ECR
- Sanitorium Anna Bus Stand, Tambaram – Tindivanam, Thanjavur, Kumbakonam
- Poonamallee Bus Stand: Arcot, Arani, Vellore, Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri, Tirupattur and Hosur
- Chennai Mofussil Bus Terminus : Madurai, Nagapattinam, Velankanni, Trichy, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Shenkottai, Thoothukudi, Tiruchendur, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari, Thiruvananthapuram, Villupuram, Panruti, Neyveli, Kallakurichi, Thiruvannamalai, Kanchipuram, Salem, Coimbatore, Ernakulam and Bangalore.